Bill Cloud Pvt Ltd
[pdf-embedder url=”https://investmentbanking.kinduz.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/11/2019/08/bill-cloud-v1.9.pdf” width=”1000″ toolbarfixed=”on” toolbar=”top”]
Bill Cloud Teaser 4.83 MB 4 downloads...
We are KINDUZ; advising Bill Cloud – an AI based Financial and Compliance Mgmt., and CRM App for Freelancers, based out of India on their fund raising journey.
Below is key information about Bill Cloud:
- What the team has already achieved?
- Built one of India’s leading Financial Transaction Management Platform
- 3 million transactions @ revenue of ₹ 1.25 per transaction in Q3 2019
- Gross Profit of ₹ 12.5 Lakhs i.e. 33% in Q3 2019
- Current customers: 7 Municipalities, 2 Cable Operators and growing
- What the team intends to now build?
- Leverage the existing platform and enhance it to offer Financial, Compliance Mgmt. and CRM App for Freelancers in U.S. and India
- U.S. and India are the two largest Gig economies in the world with 75 Million freelancers
- Bill Cloud charges ₹ 200 per month and 2% of the transaction as fee
- Our Purpose: 1.0 Billion entrepreneurs by 2025
- Our Vision: Largest Self Actualization Platform, in India and U.S. to start with, and Globally soon
- Our Target: Serve 12.5% of market share within 5 years in India (U.S. numbers not yet accounted in the projections, which will make things even more sweeter)
- Serving 12.5% of market share within 5 years will deliver the following outcomes (only considers India numbers)
- 2.8 million users signed up on the Freemium model
- 1.8 million users undertaking financial transactions each month
- US $ 20.0+ million in monthly billing by the 60th month
- US $ 250.0+ million in cumulative billing by the 60th month
- US $ 137.0+ million in cumulative free cash by the 60th month
We are now formally raising a U.S. $6 Mn round. It will be great if you can come on board. We see great value in this.
Looking forward to your thoughts.
Access Information Memorandum and FAQ’s
Contact Us for Password to access the documentation and FAQs
Enter your password to access the detailed Information Memorandum of the organization, including the Frequently Asked Questions.